Or it’s a damn good imitation of it, at least. It’s funny to think that we are now finally getting back the weather we enjoyed in February. I didn’t wear leggings under my pants today for the first time in ages, and though I felt naked without them, it was nice to be warm again. I was even hot in TKD—after months of wearing at least three layers during practice, today I was sweating in just one! Oh, spring is here, and no one is happier than me!
It’s amazing how much weather affects my mood. Despite having five classes today, it wasn’t a bad day at all—one of those where I think I could actually do this job indefinitely. I am a little sad that I’m not picking up my pops right now at the airport, but now I will be able to go to the cherry blossom festival in Jinhae, so all is well. I am feeling a little behind still after Jeju—emails are piling up in my inbox and since I didn’t have the prep time I normally do this week because I was gone, I haven’t been able to plan any lessons for next week—but I feel excited for this weekend and am determined to enjoy my time off. What a contrast from last week, when I was equally determined to despise travel!
Things with my crush did hit a snag today, though, when I ran into him while walking to lunch and realized he had his shoes on the wrong feet. Perhaps I should heed this wakeup call and leave the youngsters be.