Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Down-n-up--Tuesday, March 27

Today was a series of ups and downs.
+I realized my vice principal uses a baby voice, broken words, and hand gestures with EVERYONE, not just me. Lord only knows how he even has a job.
-He used said baby voice to force me to ingest this disgusting medicine, which was probably just concentrated ginseng and not very helpful.
+My students were nearly angelic today.
+My worst student even willingly participated AND he gave me a candy!
+We had my favorite, tiny soy eggs, today for lunch.
-The eggs were smothered in bbq sauce and lil’ smokies.
+I went to taekwondo today.
-I forgot all of the routines and went at half the speed of even the mentally disabled kids.
+I met some random foreigner walking home today.
-He’s a missionary and probably crazy.
+I had a huge hot cup of flowery tea when I got home.
+We had curry for dinner!
+And I was home alone for an hour!

Now I am finishing up work for the day and preparing to settle down with I, Claudius. Oh, life is nice, all things considered.